Macomb County, Michigan, is rapidly becoming a hotspot for businesses of all sizes.
With its strategic location, thriving economy, and affordable leasing options, it’s no wonder that many companies are looking to lease office space in Macomb County.
In this article, we’ll delve deep into the myriad of reasons why leasing office space in Macomb County is a smart move for your business.
Table of Contents
Strategic Location: Connectivity at its Best
Macomb County is strategically located near major cities like Detroit, making it a prime spot for businesses that want to stay connected.
- Proximity to Major Highways: Macomb County is intersected by major U.S. Highways, including I-94 and I-75, as well as Michigan Highways M-53 and M-59, providing direct access to Detroit and other major cities.
- Transportation: The county is within a 30-minute drive to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, one of the busiest international airports in the U.S., serving over 35 million passengers annually.
- Shipping Routes: Its proximity to the Great Lakes ensures easy access to shipping routes, with the Port of Detroit handling over 50 million tons of cargo annually.
Macomb County Communities
Here’s a list of communities, townships, and cities in Macomb County, MI, as categorized by their regions:
- Armada Township
- Armada Village
- Bruce Township
- Lenox Township
- New Haven
- Ray Township
- Richmond City
- Richmond Township
- Washington Township
- Chesterfield Township
- Clinton Township
- Harrison Township
- Macomb Township
- Mount Clemens
- New Baltimore
- Shelby Township
- Sterling Heights
- Center Line
- Grosse Pointe Shores
- St. Clair Shores
Each of these communities, townships, and cities offers its own unique set of amenities and characteristics that contribute to the vibrant and diverse landscape of Macomb County.
Economic Growth: A Thriving Business Environment
Macomb County has seen significant economic growth in recent years.
- Manufacturing: The county contributes to over 20% of Michigan’s total manufacturing jobs, with a particular emphasis on the automotive industry.
- Technology: Investments in tech have surged, with over $200 million invested in local tech startups in the past five years.
- Healthcare: The healthcare sector employs over 30,000 individuals, marking a 15% growth in the past decade.
- Economic Hub: The Golden Corridor is a hotbed of consumer spending, with more than $2.6 billion spent annually. This includes $720 million in restaurants, $400 million in home improvements, and $215 million in entertainment alone.
Affordable Leasing Options: More Bang for Your Buck
Macomb County stands out for its cost-effective business solutions.
- Office Space Costs: On average, leasing office space in Macomb County is 30% cheaper than in downtown Detroit.
- Flexibility: Over 60% of commercial properties offer short-term leasing options, catering to startups and SMEs.
Rich Talent Pool: Skilled and Ready to Work
Macomb County’s educational institutions ensure a steady flow of skilled graduates.
- Educational Institutions: The county is home to over five colleges and universities, producing over 10,000 graduates annually.
- Specialized Training: Over 15,000 individuals are enrolled in specialized training programs, particularly in manufacturing and tech.
- Diverse Workforce: Macomb’s workforce represents over 50 nationalities, bringing a rich diversity of skills and perspectives.
Quality of Life: More than Just Business
Macomb County offers a vibrant lifestyle for its residents.
- Cultural Scene: The county hosts over 100 cultural events annually, from music festivals to art exhibitions.
- Recreational Areas: With over 30 parks and recreational areas, residents have ample opportunities for outdoor activities. The Clinton River, spanning 80 miles, is a popular spot for kayaking and fishing.
- Safety: Macomb County’s crime rate is 20% lower than the national average, making it one of the safest counties in Michigan.
With its strategic advantages, economic potential, affordable business solutions, rich talent pool, and high quality of life, Macomb County, MI, is undoubtedly a prime location for businesses and residents alike.
Office Space For Lease in Macomb County
If you’re looking for office space for lease in Macomb County that offers beautiful stress-reducing views of the lake and the heavily treed shoreline, then please contact us by email or call us at (586) 262-6270 , and we’d be happy to help you find the perfect office space for you and your staff.